I thought I’d do another TBR list this Month to try and battle my ever-growing list of books that I want to read. I did pretty well in sticking to it last month so I wanted to try and do the same this month.
*fingers crossed* Let’s hope I stick to it.
I set some goals on my February Wrap-up. One of which was to pick more books from other genres. I wanted to apply that in this month’s TBR since I always seem to go for Fantasy books. Buut… unfortunately, I seem to have picked quite a lot of books from the genre…oops.
I know, I know. I’m a fantasy addict and I’m proud of it! But I promise I’ll definitely try to read more books from other genres in the following months.
Now, without further ado, let’s get to this Month’s TBR
Monthly Reading Total: 14 | Page Total: 5,878
Format: Physical – 5; Audiobook – 3; Ebook – 6
- A Court Of Thrones and Roses by Sarah J Maas | 419 pages
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige | 452 pages
- The Magic by Rhonda Byrne | 272 pages
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor | 536 pages
- The Wicked King by Holly Black | 336 pages
- The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton | 505 pages
- Red Sister by Mark Lawrence | 500 pages
- Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller | 352 pages
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab | 400 pages
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson | 674 pages
- Half Bad by Sally Green | 394 pages
- Red Winter by Annette Marie | 346 pages
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid | 388 pages
- A Folded Clock by Heidi Julavits | 304 pages