Welcome to this month’s TBR! I went a bit overboard and listed 14 books for my TBR list last month. Yeah, I know. Crazy right? I’ve been watching too many of these Booktubers who can digest 18 books in one month! I mean if that was me, I’d get indigestion! #theyarewizards
*shaking my head* I still don’t know how they do it.
But, I need to give myself a little more credit as I did start to blog this month so that took most of my reading time. So there’s that.
I’m going to keep my TBR list manageable this month as one of my goals this month is to finish reading the books that I am currently reading from last month. I don’t really fancy to burning myself out and hate reading (As if that would happen).
So, without further ado, Let’s get started!
Monthly Reading Total: 10 | Page Total: 4,157
Format: Physical – 3; Audiobook – 2; Ebook – 4
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor – CR| 536 pages
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson – CR| 674 pages
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab – CR | 400 pages
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern | 387 pages
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller | 352 pages
- Sadie by Courtney Summers | 308 pages
- A Folded Clock by Heidi Julavits | 304 pages
- The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang | 544 pages
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness | 237 Pages
I wanted to try something new this month. I saw this post on Reading With Moose and I wanted to give it a go.
My bookshelf is slowly accumulating a lot of books. Especially, with the last haul that I just did. However, I am terrible at picking the next book to read. So, I thought that this system would be a great idea.
The only difference is that instead of picking 5 books, I will only be picking one book this month.
Now, without further ado. Let’s pick next month’s book!
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Yay! This has been on my bookshelf for quite a while now. I can’t wait to read this this month!