Welcome to this month’s wrap-up!
I hope you all had a great April and a great reading month this month guys! Unfortunately, I had a really bad reading month. I had only managed to finish 3 books this month.
It was mostly due to either being unwell and too busy to get some reading done. Maybe I should switch to more audiobooks maybe that might help in my future reads.
Anyway, without further ado, let’s get started with April’s wrap-up!
Monthly Reading Total: 12| Total Read: 3
From TBR: 1 | Outside TBR: 2
Format: Physical: 3 | Audio Book: 4 | Ebook: 4
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor – Lost Interest
- The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson – Read | ★★★★★
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E Schwab – Lost Interest
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – To Read
- The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller – Lost Interest
- A Folded Clock by Heidi Julavits – Lost Interest
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang – Currently Reading
- Sadie by Courtney Summers – Currently Reading
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness – To Read
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – To Read
- Dark Tempest by Annette Marie – Read |★★★★☆
- Immortal Fire by Annette Marie – Read | ★★★★★
Goals from last month
1. Finish reading books that I am currently reading. ✗
Well, I did manage to finish The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. However, I sort of lost interest in both Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor and A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E Schwab. I don’t know why, I just did. I will definitely pick both those back up later in the year but for now I’m just going to shelve them
2. Try to finish the “To Read” books. ✗
Oof.. I didn’t do so well with this goal. To be frank, I don’t think I even manage to finish any books that were in my “To Read” List. Oh well 🤷🏽, I hope I do better next month
3. Try to figure out a schedule on what to post and when to post it. ✓
Yay! I actually did this goal. I mean it’s not a set schedule yet but it does give you guys a guideline for when I will be posting these blog post. Just to keep things organised.
4. Read up to 3,500 pages. ✗
Well, since I have only read 3 books this month. I can safely say that I haven’t read up to 3,500 pages. Hopefully, I can reach this goal next month!
5. Post more reviews next month. ✓
Another goal ticked off. Yay! I actually managed to post at least 5 reviews this month yay! so I think I’m going to set myself a challenge to try and post at least 8 reviews per month.
Goals for this month
- Read all the books For the Readathon
- Publish a discussion post this month
- Get more organised when posting
- Post 8 reviews next month.