Welcome to another monthly wrap up!
How has your bookish month been? I hope you all had a great reading month!
Considering I had I really busy month, I did pretty good at getting to read 4 books this month. However, my organisation and time management was and absolute mess this month. I was just so busy getting everything done before my trip this July that I didn’t give myself time to focus on this blog.
Which is why I’m going to take it easy this month and not have a TBR list so that I won’t feel so overwhelmed. I hope this month will be fun!
Anyway, enough of me babbling, let’s get to this month’s wrap up!
Monthly Reading Total: 10 | Total Read: 4
From TBR: 2 | Outside TBR: 2
Format: Physical – 4 | Audiobook – 2 | Ebook – 4
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang – Finishing
- Sadie – Courtney Summers | ★★★☆☆
- Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson – Currently Reading
- Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – Lost Interest
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo | ★★☆☆☆
- Wool by Hugo Howey – Lost Interest
- The Guilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi – Finishing
- America Is Not The Heart by Elaine Castillo – Finishing
- Blue Exorcist by Kazue Kato – Finishing
- A Thousand Beginnings and Endings by Ellen Oh | ★★★★☆ – Group Reading.
- The Bullet Journal Method by Ryder Carroll | ★★★★★
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas | ★★★★☆
1. Read all the books For the Readathon. ✓
Yay! Even though I started much later in the month, I’m glad that I was able to either finish or finishing the books that I had listed down for last month’s Asian Readathon.
2. Publish a discussion post this month. ✗
Unfortunately, due to being too busy this month, I was not able to finish this discussion post. Hopefully I’ll be able to finish it next month and get it posted.
3. Get more organised when posting. ✗
Well.. I mean, I did have a plan… unfortunately that I forgot to add in the extra work that I needed to do at work before I took my trip next month. Oh well.
4. Post 8 reviews next month. ✗
Once again I was only really able to post one review this month. *sigh* I know, its appalling. I’m appalled at myself! I will try to do more next month I promise. 😄
Goals for this month
- Read at least 5 books this month
- Have fun!