I hope you are all pumped for March! It’s going to be spring soon in England, my second favourite season, which means all the flowers are going to be out and it’s going to be Easter soon! Have you all got your Easter eggs yet?
For this month’s TBR list, I’m going to be putting my reading goals aside as I had the bright idea to borrow 10 books from the library. Some of these books have been on my shelf since December! I keep postponing them, thinking I’ll have the time to read them all during the month.
So to stop me getting charged with late fees I’m going to play catch up and try to read these books before I have to return them to the library.
So without further ado, Let’s get started!
- Vox by Christina Dalcher
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff
- Grey Sister by Mark Lawrence
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
- Stain by A.G. Howard
- Self-Reiki: A Little Book of Self-Care by Jasmine Harsong